For years, homeowners have loved the rugged charm of cedar shake and shingles but didn’t love the higher price tag, limited lifespan and expensive installation and maintenance costs. That’s where steel siding shakes come in. Manufactured in the United States they provide superior durability and style over traditional cedar shakes.
Unlike cedar shakes, steel siding shakes do not require to be treated with a sealer and do not attract bees, woodpeckers, insects and other unwelcomed critters looking for a cozy space to hide in. Once they are properly installed, there really isn’t much left to worry about.
Steel Shingle Siding Colors
When looking for a product to accent porches and gables, siding shakes can be ordered to complement your other exterior features in different colors. You can see their palette as well as visualize different design options using our free online tool.
Check out what sets siding shakes apart from other options:
- Crafted from heavy-gauged steel that resists wind and hail damage
- Ceramic hybrid finish resists fading from UV rays
- Enhanced with DuPont™ Teflon® Surface Protector, our exclusive paint finish repels, water, oils and other elements while keeping surfaces cleaner
- Superior performance over vinyl, wood and fiber cement
- Steel shakes are resistant to chalking, fading, rotting, weather, thermal expansion.
Whether you are renovating your current home or building a new one, Seamless Choice Siding and Roofing should be your first choice for your exterior features like roofing, vinyl and steel siding, seamless gutters, windows and doors. Locally owned and operated, we are licensed and bonded and can provide the service, materials and workmanship that your next project deserves. Colorado Springs’ home improvement specialists are just a phone call away and ready to help. Call us at (719) 445-7888 before you begin your next project.